I. GENATA EUROPEAN GOODS Limited Liability Company. Spółka komandytowa ul. Młodzieńcza, no. 14, 03-655, Warsaw entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS Number: 0000506169, REGON: 147200363, Tax ID: 5272712757, e-mail: odo @ genata.biz, +48 (85) 742 05 46 as the administrator of your personal data referred to as "ADO" takes care of your privacy, therefore based on the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 in on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter the most important information about the principles of processing your personal data by ADO, including cookies, which are used by our online platform.
II. ADO collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations, in particular with the GDPR and the data processing rules provided for therein. We strive to provide you with transparency of data processing, in particular, we always inform you about the processing of data at the time of collection, including the purpose and legal basis of processing - for example, when creating an Account on genata.biz Service, entering into a contract, subscribing to a newsletter. ADO ensures that data is collected only to the extent necessary for the purpose and processed only for as long as it is necessary.
III. In the course of personal data processing, we ensure their security and confidentiality as well as access to information about this processing for data subjects. If, despite the security measures, there is a breach of personal data protection (eg "leakage" or loss of data), we apply the provisions of the GDPR and inform the supervisory body and the data subjects of such an event in a manner consistent with the provisions of the RODO .
IV. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
- The administrator of your personal data in connection with the use of the website www.genata.biz, hereinafter referred to as the "Service", is GENATA EUROPEAN GOODS Limited Liability Company. Spółka komandytowa ul. Młodzieńcza, no. 14, 03-655, Warsaw entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS Number: 0000506169, REGON: 147200363, Tax ID: 5272712757, e-mail: odo @ genata.biz, +48 (85) 742 05 46.
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact us:
a) in writing to the following address: ul. 16-070 Choroszcz, ul. Warszawska 42
b) with our employee involved in the support of Users in the implementation of their questions and rights related to the protection of personal data, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
V. FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASE WE ARE PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- ADO may process the following personal data of Users or Customers using the Website: name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / seat (if different from delivery address). In the case of Users or Customers who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Customer or the Customer. Providing personal data referred to in the point above may be necessary to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services on the Website. Each time the scope of data required to conclude the contract is indicated previously on the Website and in the Regulations of the Online Store.
- Depending on which functionalities of the Website you use, we process your data provided voluntarily by you, for the following purposes:
Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the provision of services and the need to protect against fraud.
Services requiring the creation of an Account
Necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services in accordance with the Regulations (GDPR Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b).
- the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR); in the field of optional data, the legal basis for processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
Sending the newsletter
Consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
Statistics on the use of particular functionalities of the Website and facilitating the use of the Website and ensuring the IT security of the Website
Legal basis. Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
Determination, investigation and enforcement of claims
- the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in determining, pursuing and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
Consideration of complaints and requests, answers to questions
Legal basis. Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), consisting in improving the functionality of services provided electronically and building positive relationships with Users and Users not logged in, based on reliability and loyalty.
VI. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
The period of data processing depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. The period of data processing may also result from the provisions in case they constitute the basis for processing.
2. We store your personal data for the period of having an Account on the Website for the purpose of providing the Account service and related functionalities and other services in accordance with the Regulations for the provision of electronic services. After deleting your Account, your details will be anonymised, with the exception of the following personal data, which we will leave to resolve complaints and claims related to the use of ADO, investigation or defense against claims.
If the basis of the processing is indispensable for the conclusion and performance of the contract, the data will be processed by the time the service is provided or the order is realized until the contract is performed.
If the processing is done on the basis of consent, the data is processed until it is withdrawn or an effective opposition or effective request to delete the data is submitted.
In the case of processing data on the basis of a justified ADO interest - the data is processed for a period enabling its implementation or for reporting an effective objection to the processing of data.
The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against any claims, and after that period, only in the case and to the extent that the law will require it. We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
a) cease to burden us with legal obligations, obliging us to process your data
b) the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by any of the parties ceases to exist
c) withdraw your consent to the processing of data if it was its basis
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest
After the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
VII. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECEIVERS
- In connection with the provision of services by ADO, your personal data may be disclosed to external entities, including in particular IT service providers, including those responsible for handling IT systems used to provide services over the Internet, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting services, companies providing courier and parcel services to marketing agencies (in the field of marketing services), entities providing legal or accounting services, couriers, and marketing agencies.
- If you give your consent, your data may also be made available to other entities for their own purposes, including marketing.
- Your data may be disclosed to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis that results in a legal obligation to provide information and in accordance with the applicable law - we disclose your personal information if they turn to we are entitled to state bodies, in particular organizational units of the prosecutor's office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
- ADO knows that the level of protection of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) differs from that provided by European law. The entities with whom the ADO cooperates are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA). ADO transfers personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary and with an adequate level of protection, primarily through: cooperation with entities, processing personal data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued; use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission; applying binding corporate rules, approved by the competent supervisory authority; in the event of data transfer to the USA - cooperation with entities participating in the Privacy Shield program, approved by the European Commission. ADO always informs about the intention to transfer personal data outside the EEA at the stage of collection.
VII. THE RIGHT OF A PERSON WHO MAKE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We ensure the implementation of your rights listed below. You can exercise your rights by submitting a request, contact details indicated in point IV above. The data subject has the following rights:
a) The right to rectify data
You have the right to rectify and supplement your personal data. You can do it yourself in the Settings (Privacy) tab. With regard to other personal data, you have the right to request us to correct this data (if it is incorrect) and to supplement it (if it is incomplete).
b) The right to object to the use of data
You have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal data, including profiling, if we process your data based on our legitimate interest, for example in connection with statistics on the use of individual Website functionalities and facilitating the use of the Website, as well as satisfaction surveys .
c) The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request the removal of all or some personal data. We will treat the request to remove all personal data as a request to delete the Account. You have the right to request deletion of personal data if:
a) you withdrew your specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on your consent;
b) Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
c) You objected to the use of your data for marketing purposes;
d) You objected to the use of your data in order to conduct statistics on the use of the Website and the satisfaction survey, and the opposition was considered justified;
e) Your personal data is processed unlawfully.
Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with opposition or withdrawal of consent, we may retain certain personal data to the extent necessary to establish, assert or defend claims. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address and history of the application, which we retain for purposes of handling complaints and claims related to the use of our services.
d) The right to limit data processing
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. If you submit such a request, we will prevent you from using certain functionalities or services that will result in the processing of the requested data until we process your request. We will also not send any messages to you, including marketing ones.
You have the right to request restrictions on the use of your personal data in the following cases:
a) when you question the correctness of your personal data - then we will limit their use for the time needed to verify the accuracy of your data, but no longer than for 7 days;
b) if the processing of your data is against the law, and instead of removing the data, you will demand restriction of their use;
c) where your personal information has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which we have collected or used it, but it is necessary for you to determine, assert or defend claims;
d) if you object to the use of your data - then the restriction occurs for the time needed to consider whether, due to your special situation, protection of your interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests that we process when processing your personal data.
e) The right to access data
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether we process your personal data, and if this is the case, you have the right to:
a) get access to your personal data;
b) obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the source of these data, on automated decision-making, including profiling and safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of these data outside the European Union;
c) obtain a copy of your personal data.
f) The right to withdraw consent
If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of this consent.
g) The right to transfer data
You have the right to receive your personal information that you provided to us and then send it to another personal data administrator of your choice, e.g. to another operator of similar websites. You also have the right to request that personal data be sent by us directly to such other administrator, if it is technically possible. We will send your personal data in the form of a file in a widely used, machine-readable format that allows you to send the received data to another personal data administrator.
h) The right to complain
if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions regarding the protection of personal data, you can complain to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
If the PDA is unable to identify the person submitting the application based on the submitted application, he will ask the applicant for additional information. The application may be submitted in person or through a proxy (eg a family member).
For reasons of data security, PDA encourages the use of a power of attorney in a form certified by a notary public or an authorized legal advisor or attorney, which will significantly speed up the verification of its authenticity.
The answer shall be provided in writing, unless the request was submitted by e-mail or requested to be provided in electronic form.
- When do we meet your request? If, by exercising the aforementioned rights, you request us, we comply with this request or refuse to comply with it without delay, but no later than one month after receipt. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - we will not be able to meet your request within a month, we will meet them within the next two months, informing you in advance about the intended extension. For technical reasons, we always need 24 hours to update the settings you have selected in our systems. Therefore, it may happen that you will receive an e-mail from us during the system update, from which you have given up.
- Reporting complaints, queries and requests You can complain to us about complaints, requests and requests regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights.
As part of the Website, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the personal data you provide. Before we make profiling, based on which the decisions will be made:
a) having legal effects with you,
b) affecting you in a similarly significant way,
We will ask you for your consent. Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
X. PURCHASE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Providing you, dear User, personal data is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract. Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
a) no possibility to register on the Website,
b) no possibility to use the Website's services,
c) no possibility to make purchases on the Website.
XI. DATA SECURITY
PDA strives to ensure the security of your personal data. The service uses encrypted data transmission (SSL) during registration and logging in, which ensures protection of identifying data and significantly hinders interception of access to your account by unauthorized systems or persons. To ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data, PDA:
a) has implemented procedures allowing access to personal data only to authorized persons and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks performed by them.
b) uses organizational and technical solutions to ensure that all operations on personal data are registered and made only by authorized persons.
(c) also take the necessary steps to ensure that subcontractors and other entities cooperating with the PDA guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on behalf of an PDA,
d) conducts risk analysis and monitors the adequacy of data protections used to the identified threats.
e) if necessary, PDA implements additional measures to increase data security.
Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the Website (eg on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending on which device uses our Online Shop). Detailed information about cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City. The website uses the following types of cookies:
1.1 "session" or "temporary" cookies that are associated with the session and are stored on your device until you leave the website;
1.2. "persistent" cookies that remain in the browser after the session ends (unless they are deleted by the user);
1.3. third party cookies (third party cookies), originating from advertising servers of entities cooperating with the website.
PDA may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Online Store for the following purposes:
a) identification of the Registered Users as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
b) remembering Products added to the basket in order to place an Order;
c) remember data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
d) adaptation of the Website content to the User's individual preferences (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and to optimize the use of Website pages;
e) keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Website.
By default, most web browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies using the own browser's settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (eg temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies - in the latter case, however, it may affect some functionalities of the Online Store (for example, it may not be possible to pass the order path through the Order Form due to for not memorizing the Products in the basket during the next steps of placing the Order).
Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link):in the Chrome browser
in the Firefox browser
in the Internet Explorer browser
in the Opera browser
in the Safari browser
in the Microsoft Edge browser
- PDA also processes anonymised operational data related to the use of the Website (IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in the administration of the Website. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Website. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS